Functional Fitness Coach
“Once a member that evolved into a coach, I have enjoyed working
out side by side with everyone and it only gets better by being able to
coach them along the way now”
From a young age I always enjoyed playing sports but wasn’t always
in the best shape. Around the age of 20 I entered the world of functional
fitness and went from playing mainly competitive Ice Hockey to much more.
Through functional fitness I became a “jack of all trades”
starting with Collegiate Lacrosse, Triathlons, Ultra Endurance sports
and more. Every day I look to push myself and others to keep achieving more!
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Former President of the CSUN Triathlon Club
- Completed Dawn to Dusk 12 Hour Adventure Race
- Completed 200 Mile Tour of Two Forest Double Century
- Completed 70.1 Wild Flower Triathlon